Thursday, April 14, 2011

Rare moments

I didnt get to sleep due to my freelance work on sat morning. I had to wake up at 2am and start working at 3am until 6am. After that I had to rush home to express breastmilk and try to rest for a while. I dun usually get jobs so early and this was the first time that I had done it.And it had indirectly caused my own mother to be inconvenienced as well. She came over to help me care for my boys and was worried that I oversleep, so she didnt sleep much either.

Therefore until today, I am still feeling tired and decided to sleep abit later.
Around 9plus or 10am, I was partly awoken by hy who came into my room. Saw him peering at me and then he climbed up my bed to snuggle next to me. I moved to the middle of the bed not touching him to give him more space and he followed suit. He pressed his small body against mine and buried his head into my chest.
My little boy is so sweet. He didn't try to wake me but just laze around in bed with me. It is the first time he didn't make noise or disturb me because he is always active and constantly walking or running around, playing with toys or things loudly.

No comments:

Post a Comment