Thursday, March 17, 2011

Nanny's last day and new start for me

Today is HY's nanny last day. From tomorrow onwards, I will have to take care of him full time and bring him to and fro school along with the maid. I felt a little sad that the nanny could no longer help to care for HY but i believed he will be much happier cared for at home and by mommy. And so from tomorrow onwards, I can officially declare myself a SAHM (stay at home mom). I would not declare myself a WAHM (work at home mom)even though I will be continuing my freelance which is also my interest. I will mostly be out and about during some of the weekends and sometimes during the week (if I'm needed) and my mom will help us care for our kids with lots of help from our maid. My mom is quite old in her sixtes and in poor health, therefore she is unable to help me care for my active HY and HK for more than 2 straight days.
My mother in law is also unable to help us care for the kids for long periods as she is assisting my hubby with his business matters plus she has lotsa other activites too.

No comments:

Post a Comment