Saturday, March 19, 2011

A test of patience and perserverance

Poor HK had a very bad tummyache earlier and was red faced screaming at the top of his lungs for a good few minutes. At the same time, HY stopped drinking his milk and decided to play with his milk bottle on our bed. His milk bottle was taken away after he spilled some milk onto our mattress. He threw a tantrum, screaming and whining away.
Then he accidentally slide off our bed, fell and banged his head against our safe.
More loud cries and screams. Mommy screamed in fear upon seeing him fall. HK screams loudly from fright and from tummy pain.

Needless to say, the whole bedroom was exploding with noise. I'm dead certain our neighbors could hear us loud and clear.

At times like this, I do feel my patience stretched to the max.
I could feel the old and tired bones cracking in my body. Suddenly my shoulders felt heavy.
And I felt like screaming at the top of my lungs too.

But...

I will hang on and get by the ups and downs of motherhood. A true test of patience and endurance.
Another reminder of the demands of being a mother to two young kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment